9.11.2007

Wisdom on Money ('cuz I need it)

I have been learning a ton about money management lately. Up to this point in my life I would give myself a "D" grade for my money handling...so it's time to change. Ironically one of the pastors I listen to on a regular basis, Andy Stanley), has a money series on his podcast (his older messages) called "Take it to the Limit". His insight into God's wisdom about money is tremendous. His church, North Point, is also currently in a series called "How to be Rich". Both are well-worth listening to...

Here's food for thought:
"There are 2 types of people in the world...those who get interest and those who pay interest. You have to decide which one you want to be." (Andy Stanley)

1 comment:

Luke said...

Deuteronomy 23:19-21 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

19 Do not charge your brother interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. 20 You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a brother Israelite, so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

21 If you make a vow to the LORD your God, do not be slow to pay it, for the LORD your God will certainly demand it of you and you will be guilty of sin.