6.02.2008

Apple's Genius Bar is genius...

Today I headed in to my local Apple Store to try and find out why my Bluetooth Mighty Mouse wasn't pairing with my laptop any longer. I left with a huge smile and increased loyalty.

First, I love making an appointment for service and having the system work. My appointment was at 11:20am and I showed at 11:10am with my kids in tow. Within minutes (while my boys were enjoying the kids area) they called me up.

Second, Genius Bar is exactly what I needed (and have needed many times before). A piece of equipment isn't performing as purchased and they fix it...FREE of charge. I'm sure they charge for parts and other what not, but all the times I've gone there I've never been charged. I love that! I pay top dollar for a top performing machine and they bring me top service. That generates loyalty!

Finally, my Mighty Mouse finally paired but the scroll wheel wasn't working. So the Genius guy gets me a new one to replace it FREE of charge! I was smiling ear to ear.

Thanks Apple for a great customer service experience time and time again!

No comments: