1.16.2008

Getting back in the habit is harder than...

I have thought about blogging at only the most inconvenient times...eating, falling to sleep, showering, in the bathroom, driving. But once I sit at my computer the idea flies away until a time like now when I realize how the habit escapes me.

I think it will take some time before I get back in the true "habit" of blogging but in the meantime...how about a few tidbits to gnaw on?


• Here's a band I have been listening a lot to ::


• I watched Season 1 of HBO's "Deadwood" and have become an avid fan of the new Western movement going on with "3:10 to Yuma", "Assassination of Jesse James" and "Open Range".

• I'm reading "Good to Great" by Jim Collins. It's a remarkable book and his analysis of the social sector (not included in the book) is spot on for churches. Read it HERE on his website.

• I was delayed 9 hours in Amsterdam on the way home from Switzerland and bought Michael Crichton's latest novel "NEXT". Not a bad little page turner that looks at the possible consequences of genetic research.

No comments: