7.23.2008

Back from the beach!!


Just got back from the Fenwick Island, DE beach from some fun in the sun. My boys had never there before so they were riveted by the ocean and sand...I think we could have been there for weeks and it would have still been a joy to them. Nolan loved racing the outgoing current with the incoming waves...laughing the whole way in. He also loved to be buried...over and over. Soren loved standing in the cold surf as it raced the grains of sand between his toes...nature's tickling machine. We ate some of the best lump crab cakes with Mojito's I have ever tasted (thanks Trip Advisor). And I almost finished a splendid book in every regard, "The Road" by Cormac MacCarthy. But I'll write more on that later.

I'm slowly posting photos from our time. I left my battery charger at home (boo!) so only captured the first 2 days. Trying some little experiments with the photos...let me know what you think.

No comments: