7.24.2008

The Dark Knight is EPIC!


The Dark Knight is nothing short of film brilliance. I had the privilege of watching the movie on the IMAX screen last night. In almost every way is screams EPIC...the twisting and turning story, the haunting and mesmerizing performance of Heath Ledger, the visceral score by Hans Zimmer and James-Newton Howard, and about all else one experiences. Hands down one of the best films I have seen in a long time...

It rightly deserves the success it has achieved...over $222 million in 6 days. I'm looking forward to seeing it at least one more time in the theater. Thanks Christopher Nolan for making such a rousing and compelling film.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you, I can't wait to see it again. I'm a little jealous that you got to see it on IMAX, I'm sure that was intense.