2.12.2008

Gratitude Note no. 2

I'm continuing my bold step from a challenge from Ben a few Sundays ago. Gratitude helps defeat pride and he asked us to write notes of gratitude for the next 3 weeks.

I'M GRATEFUL FOR MY FRIENDS

I'm a social person who often thrives from being around people. Over the years I have been blessed with an amazing community of friends. We have shared so many memories, experiences, laughs, tears, and just plain life. They have made my life rich and colorful far beyond what I could imagine.

When I think about some of the memories...a Spring Break trip that started in North Carolina backpacking and ended in sun poisoning on the beaches of Key West, stealing a good neighbors Christmas tree, driving back from Young Life camp and my mini-van door flying off, laughing about what we would do for a million dollars, breaking wrists on 4-wheelers, dreading teaching on Mondays at the pub, dressing up for the Oscars, and so many more...

So thank you, friends. Thank you for being in my life...

1 comment:

pnichols1776 said...

Don't forget BART, BAET the Weimenuche Wildrness and Suptrafusion (Event Staff)