3.19.2007

Monday brings 5 things

Five things that my mind thinks about this Monday...

1. Stranger than Fiction
An amazing movie with a brillantly understated performance by Will Ferrell. Many have compared it to Jim Carrey's "Truman Show" and for good reason...it has many parallels. So many deep and subtle things it says about life and death. Worth the watch.

2. Switchfoot
Saw them in concert this past weekend and what a show. Great performance all-around by both them and Copeland. See some photos here taken by my friend, Paul.

3. Battlestar Galactica
An addictive TV show worth telling friends about. Stunning writing, great acting and compelling storylines. Check it out if you haven't already...

4. Newcastle
A great beer to enjoy with friends.

5. My kids
I love my boys...see them HERE.

No comments: