4.22.2007

Music to my ears (April edition)

I've slacked lately on my new music happenings but aim to correct that:

1. The Myriad: You Can't Trust a Ladder
An awesome little band with a big sound. I enjoy their honest and deeply heart felt lyrics.
Download these for a taste: When Fire Falls, We Will Be Disappointed Together

2. The Cinematics: A Strange Education
Saw them live with Mute Math and wasn't blown away but then listened to them again once I got home...these Scottish boys who know how to rock!
Download these for a taste: A Strange Education, Break

3. Until June: Self-Titled debut
A fresh sound that I discovered a little while ago with their EP and now their freshman album has arrived...good stuff.
Download these for a taste: Saddest Song, All I Have

4 comments:

Luke said...

ok, i am obviously not as avant-garde as this guy.
who knew that the myriad was from my home town (Seattle) and it to my brother from Cincinnati, OH to tell me about them almost 2 years after their first full length album release...?
good work as usual Ryan.

-your bro
Luke

Ryan Hartsock said...

I can feel the love bro...

Jill S. said...

Ryan,

Don't even get me started on music! I'm still hooked on acoustic singers, thanks to Meredith's obsession, but I discovered another new group on Fuse: Wintergreen! Check them out!

Jill

Jill S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.